Thursday, March 20, 2014

thoughts during Scandal, 3/20/14

Jake killed JAMES?! I did NOT see that coming! I thought for sure it would be David!

Oh, my! Cyrus pushing James against the wall in that flashback! 
Cyrus: "That's my move."
James: "You're damn right, that's your move."
DAMN!

Jake: "James Novak died in a car jacking.  Accept that, and that world keeps spinning."
Olivia: "And if I don't?"
Jake: "Bad things happen to good people all the time."
Me: "HOLY SHIT!"

Olivia asks her dad what the point of anything is. If everyone is a monster, who is worth saving?  Olivia's dad's response? Everyone!: "In the face of darkness, you drag everyone back into the light! That is the point!  Or at least, that's what I like to think is the point of YOU!" I love Olivia's dad.

Oh, how I gasped when Mellie and the new vice-presidential candidate started getting it on!  And then I started repeating "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod" over and over again.  Go, Mellie!

Did Huck and Quinn really make out for a minute there? I swear, you turn away from this show for a split second... Anyway, those two creep me out, so whatever.

Aw, to the flashback of Cyrus taking his relationship with James public!  I was grinning from ear to ear, and happy to see that President Fitz was, too.

Aaand another episode of the emotional rollercoaster we all know and love comes to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment